Monday, October 3, 2011

Movie Of The Week: October 3, 2011 - The NeverEnding Story (1984)

Welcome to a brand new  Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

The NeverEnding Story (1984)

Synopsis: A troubled boy dives into a wonderous fantasy world through the pages of a mysterious book.

Released July 20, 1984
Director: Wolfgang Peterson
Domestic Box Office Gross: $20 Million
Running Time: 1 Hour 32 Minutes
Starring: Noah Hathaway

Why You Should Watch It: Chances are you have already seen it, and for a lot of us, it's one of those great child hood memory movies.  It might not be as good as it was when you were a kid, but there's still a lot to enjoy about this pretty good and fun fantasy flick.  Just stay away from the awful sequels, and enjoy this before Hollywood remakes it also.  

No comments: