Friday, January 13, 2012

Movie Of The Week: Army Of Darkness (1992)

Welcome to a brand new  Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

Army Of Darkness (1992)


Synopsis:  A man is accidentally transported to 1300 A.D., where he must battle an army of the dead and retrieve the Necronomicon so he can return home.

Released  February 19, 1993 Premiered In 1992 At A Film FEstival
Director:  Sam Raimi
Domestic Box Office Gross:  $21.5 Million

Running Time:  1 Hours 21 Minutes
Starring: Bruce Campbell & Dead Guys

Why You Should Watch It: It's about as cult classic as you get.  For years everyone was hoping for a sequel, but now we are getting a remake of the original Evil Dead, which will probably suck, so for now watch this piece of cinema gold!

No comments: